[racktables-users] Re: SAN config

  • From: Bob Quincy <bqproductions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:56:19 -0600

I had to feed a l off a particular brand into rack tables once. I read the
info from the array (power supplies, ports, disk arrays, server, wwns,
iqns) and fed it directly into the racktables DB.

It's a lot of work for just a couple of arrays, but if you have a bunch
it'll save you time. The other thing would be to possible do some SNMP work
like switches.