[racktables-users] Re: SAN config

  • From: Matthew Castanien <mcastanien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:00:36 -0500

We have several SANs (VNX 5300, 5500, VNXe 3300), and use DiskArrays. We
create unique objects for each DAE, DME/SPE, ControlStation, SPS.

Here are some real examples. These are all DiskArray object types.  If you
wanted to split it up, you should create new object types.

corp_VNX5300_DAE_3
corp_VNX5300_DAE_2
corp_VNX5300_DAE_1
corp_VNX5300_DME