[racktables-users] Re: Change columns viewed on Objects page

  • From: "Ragsdale, Justin" <ragsdalej@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 00:05:07 +0000

Ok so if I understand correctly, where should I be adding the $values = should
this be before  or after the foreach ($objects as $obj) where it start to print
out the data.

And the in my case I would replace the 1 with a 10004 since that is my attr
code for the function entry. How/where would this be placed in the with regards
to the cell where ${obj['label']}</td>"; is currently

I tried to modify the file but it started to print out @array[value] or
something like that.

I don’t usually do PHP coding so..

Justin