[racktables-users] Re: Reload question

  • From: Olivier Contant <Olivier.Contant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:05:34 +0000

You would need to analyse the database directly and to create your own tools to
dig the data out and reinserted it correctly.  It's a data analysis job.

Olivier Contant
System Administrator, Triton Digital

1440 Ste-Catherine W., Suite 1200 | Montreal, Qc, H3G 1R8
Tel.: +1.514.448.4037 #2771 | Toll-Free: +1.866.448.4037 #2771
olivier.contant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx