[racktables-users] Re: Reload question

  • From: Matthew Castanien <mcastanien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 08:09:39 -0500

Are you looking for a database dump? If so use mysqldump. Example steps below.

Take backup.

mysqldump -u racktables-db-owner -p racktables-db-name >
/tmp/racktables_db_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.sql

Go to machine with fresh install and create blank DB.

mysql> create database racktables;

Import data into blank DB.

mysql -u racktables-db-owner -p racktables-db-name <
/tmp/racktables_db_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.sql

Point fresh install at this database and hit URL.

I'm curious to know if the issues you are seeing tag along.

Matthew Castanien

Sent from my phone