[racktables-users] Re: Documenting VRFs in Racktables

  • From: Lucas Aimaretto <laimaretto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:45:46 -0300

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the nice words. We found this way of documenting VRFs rather
simple. We hope someone else will also use this method and so we all keep
on using RT, which is a really nice piece of software.

I think that if we all share what we do with RT, then we might contribute
yet on making RT a better application.

Cheers!

Lucas