[racktables-users] Re: Documenting VRFs in Racktables

  • From: Olivier Contant <Olivier.Contant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 19:40:08 +0000

Thanks for Sharing Lucas.  That will be useful to anyone that need to find a
way to create a new type of object to support something custom and to be honest
before I learned to do it that way 1 month ago, I tried to code a plugins and
it was really a pain in the ass compare to this method.

So thank you for sharing, that would have saved me a lot of trouble and time if
I saw this before :)

Olivier Contant
System Administrator, Triton Digital

1440 Ste-Catherine W., Suite 1200 | Montreal, Qc, H3G 1R8
Tel.: +1.514.448.4037 #2771 | Toll-Free: +1.866.448.4037 #2771
olivier.contant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:olivier.contant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>