[racktables-users] Re: Developers!!!!

  • From: "Luis F. Lacayo" <llacayo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 14:18:13 -0600 (CST)

Dave,

I like to also re-enforce your comment, I have found racktables to be very
useful at the two places where I have used it. There are many, many things that
we would like to see added to the product, but I understand that with the
amount of development resources the development team has, it is worth the wait
for new features.  The one feature that I would like to see is one that shows
both front and back of the rack, right now I have defined 2 racks XXXX-F and
XXXX-B, and it is getting pretty big.

But again thanks to the developers for their time and effort.

GRACIAS...

Luis