[pythonvis] MorQuestions 2-17-15

  • From: "Al B" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:27:12 -0500

Hello fellow pythoneers,

Here are a few somewhat related questions:

3) Why in Internet Explorer it is sometimes difficult to launch hyperlinks with
either a space or the "enter" key?

Answer: I don't know why this happens. What I do when it does is to select and
copy the hyperlink to the clipboard, open the Run dialogue with Windows key +
r, then paste the link and press enter. This usually

works.

Also, , what's the deal on link . . . on mousover?

Answer: Don't know. Don't use it.

NHow does  one link to a new page while keeping the original page open?

Answer: For this you need to change the settings in Internet Options:

Open Internet Options in Control Panel or press enter on Internet Options under
Tools in Internet Explorer.

Under the General tab, find Settings T and press enter.Tab down to Open Links
from Other  Programs in, Then arrow up/down to make your choice. Tab to OK and
press enter. tab to OK under General and press enter.

 Note: When choosing where to open links from other programs, If you use Tabs
choose Open in New Tab, If not using Tabs, choose Open in New Window. If you
need more on Tabs, let me know.

Al B