[python] Re: pivot angle

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:52:49 -0400

Wow, absolutely *fantastic* idea for the pivot!!

I could see making a pivoting but clampable 1/4" mounting plate for coarse
adjustment and fine adjustment using the rod ends, as you state, allowing
you to find your optimum pivot angle. Then once the optimum angle is found
on this research vehicle you only have to remake a small frame piece (with
the 1/4" mounting plate) to replace the adjustable version. Even that last
part is optional. In fact even all the former isn't required if you're close
initially.

It's so beautiful in it's simplicity!

Cheers
Daryl