[python] Inconnu

  • From: Ghislain PILLET <gh.pillet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:14:12 +0200

Well done Laurent, you found me !
Hello All,
Actually, going to the meeting was a personal challenge, as I had decided a month before, having just finished the 20"Python, to join the group for the trip with it. ( Mandelieu to Agay, and back, two sea side places between Cannes and Saint Tropez.)
Till a few days before the meeting I wasn't sure I could take part, which sent me out training on and again.
Finally everything went ok, and at the end of the trip I could feel the whole Python operation as a success.
I've now completed 1000kms and we get on better and better as I keep watching the Python's requirements .
NB : the true "inconnu", or unknown, is the foreign recumbent biker we saw, who kept pedalling fiercely his way east, as we passed alongside the Agay lighthouse.
http://hotwaker.free.fr/images%20velo/rassemblement%200505/ rassemblement%20bent%20001.jpg