[python] Re: crazy idea?

  • From: Rob Raymakers <r.raymakers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:39:50 +0200

The fablab in Maastricht had a reprap workshop about 6 weeks ago. You could
contact them for a list of participants who could help here in the
netherlands. I discovered it too late to participate sadly, but will
participate when they have one again.

Currently i am in the process of setting up a shop to sell reprap kits and
other open hardware projects, but
it will take a month atleast before it opens.

I have also been designing with the insert/outserts made of aluminium blocks
and hollow carbon tubes, but the shop is eating my time.

Rob