[python] Handlebars again

  • From: bepb <bepb@xxxxxx>
  • To: Python <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:48:53 +0200

Hi Pythonists,
I placed the "handlebars" behind the seat, on the central part. Actually, the idea was to have a leg steer only Python. But I still needed something mount the levers for the gearhub and the break. The point is, my python reacts clearly to the handlebars. The reaction is on changes up and down rather than left and right. I am sure it can be steered by the handlebars. Obviously, this does not provide any damping action and I feel the reactions to the handlebar movements are nervous. For now I have decided to leave the handlebars alone and steer leg only.

Well, I am not a competent python rider, riding only on a car park yet but I though I put in my little experience.

Gerald