[python] Re: Canvas Python seat

  • From: George Durbridge <gdurbrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:28:21 +1100

It should work.  Recumbent trikes built in Australia generally have mesh
seats - open-weave mesh stretched over tubular steel frames.  The seat
is not quite as firm as a hard shell, but it is much cooler, and doesn't
collect moisture from rain or sweat.  The cover needs to be stretched
tight.  It is often secured with bungee cord, so it has some spring.

http://www.mrrecumbenttrikes.com/mrtrikes.html

http://www.greenspeed.com.au/trikes.html