[python] Re: Bipolar - a double-pivot folding python

  • From: "dirk@xxxxxxxxxx" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:13:46 +0200 (CEST)

hi Vi,

thanks for the pictures!
just a thought: the seat is connected to the middel section, so it in control of
your back. The front is as usual controlled by your feet. But who or what is
looking of the rear wheel?
Would it be possible, to connect the seat to the rear and have your feet on the
front? That way, you're still in control of the wheels and the middle section
has to follow either side.
Just some thoughts from the other end of the ocean :-)

greetings,
DirkS

Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 15. April 2011 um 06:28 geschrieben:

http://dirk.steuwer.de