[pythian] Re: Was having some fun

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:22:12 -0400

Hi Dan,

> Ok House 02 is modeled with 69 faces. Im gonna texture it
> later. Look at the werewolf like shadow on the Golurut. I
> think that's cool.

As advised by Andrey, mail something to me if you want everyone to see it,
and I can post it somewhere, or post it on the web if you have webspace
somewhere.  What will you do next?  Will you continue working on the houses,
the objects, or other?

Also, I'd appreciate your feedback on my "Planning" email about what we
should do with the fort.

Please send me any models and textures you've completed at my home address.
mailto:pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I need access to them so we can start
using them.

Finally, please try to use the PROJECT, MODEL, CODE, etc. tags in your email
subject as described in the Welcome message you should have received
automatically when you subscribed to this list.  If you did not get the
message, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks,

Darryl