[pythian] Re: PROJECT - New Auto-Update Release Available

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:17:44 -0400

>  ---------------------------
> Auto Update Client
> ---------------------------
> HTTP/1.1 404 Object Not Found.
>  this is the error i get when i restart the auto update client after
> changingthe address.

I just tried it here at work and finally figured out the problem.  It's not
"reldebug", rather it is "relbeta".  This is my fault and I apologize for
the confusion.

"http://www.pythianproject.org/relbeta/release.prv";

> and, the password "golrut" doesn't work
> for adding a
> newuser on the berzerk.net hosted webpage

As Andrey mentioned, it's "golurut", not "golrut".  I don't see you anywhere
in the Users listing, so obviously your account from the old site got lost
in the switch over.

Thanks,

Darryl