[pythian] So what's up

  • From: Dan Mejia <vdogaymer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian Game Project <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

I was told to speak with a n30n. I am intersested in helping the creation of
the design docs, organizing stuff, adding to the story and ideas. I also want
to aid in the creation of 3dmodels for use in the game. I already downloaded
all the files from your site but I have not played with them yet. In any case
just want to know where I can get started, or what I need to know about this
team. I am not sure where I would be best suited for your team but I am willing
to learn as we go.

   Danny Mejia