[pythian] PROJECT - New Editor alpha

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 20:30:57 -0400

I just posted the new Editor (I'm calling it 2.0.0a) in the Downloads
section of our web site.

The new Editor download isn't entirely complete.  It only has the files
essential to get it working.  You have to copy the rest from your old
installation.  MAKE SURE YOU READ THE README FILE FIRST!!!

This Editor is not feature complete at all, and still has bugs.  I need
your feedback!  I'm releasing it now so you artists can try it and give
me a clue where to improve it.  Please, try it and let me know how it works.

Thanks,

Darryl