[pythian] Re: So what's up

  • From: Bernard Osmond <Bernard.Osmond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:06:59 +1000

hey,

> I was told to speak with a n30n. I am intersested in helping the
> creation of the design docs, organizing stuff, adding to the story
> and ideas. I also want to aid in the creation of 3dmodels for use
> in the game. I already downloaded all the files from your site but
> I have not played with them yet. In any case just want to know
> where I can get started, or what I need to know about this team. I
> am not sure where I would be best suited for your team but I am
> willing to learn as we go.

  n30n at your service here, who were you referred by ? at the moment,
we are in desprate need of artists in general, so i think you would be
best suited to some work in modeling / art in general, do you have any
example art for us to peruse ?

  currently the project is heading in the direction of a "technology
test" level, where the goal is to steal an item from a heavily guarded
position.

  also, you'll want to get a login on the ( shiny new ) website. the url
is :

    http://www.berzerk.net/pythian/web/?p=signup

  and the password is "golurut". once you've signed up have a look at
the member documents ( if darryl has uplaoded them ) and ask us any
questions you have from there.

  - n30n
    [ http://n30n.amok.dk/ ]