[pythian] Re: PROJECT - New animation system

  • From: Gabriel Lindén <Nesch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:44:43 +0100

Hi!

I have some suggestions or at least opinions...
I don't know if it is this you mean, but this is the suggestions I got
anyway...

Mode: Turn
Suggestion: Could we use more anim's for this like moving the feets
different at random.

Mode: Throw
Suggestion: Is it possible to make the throw longer if the throw button is
pressed longer and shorter if it's pressed in a smaller amount of time?

Mode: Die
Suggestion: This is important for me, to have more than 1 way to die
(depending on weapon or cause of death).

Mode: Pick up
Suggestion: The animation for picking things up, like heavy or large things
(need both hands) or small (need only one hand) and so on...

Mode: Taunt
Suggestion: Just a fun animation :o)

That's my suggestions for now.
I don't know if it is possible to make them or if it takes to much time.

//Nesch