[pythian] Re: PROJECT - I'm back (Linavalunius)

  • From: "Steven Soroka" <ssoroka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:01:50 -0500

I'm trying.. I've been quiet lately cause I didn't move to the new mailing
list, but I've still been working on the language.

I realized just yesterday I hadn't overtly decided if the language was to be
inflected or not.. I suppose I inadvertently decided it wasn't going to be,
because of my familiarity with English.