[pure-silver] Re: was: Argento-ferrotype prints Now: emulsion-to-go?

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 03:31:16 -0400

Thanks, Richard. I wonder how much it would cost to coat my house, then
project a negative of a white house with black shutters...? Naw -
probably cheaper to just paint the house. I *do* have a couple of more
reasonable projects in mind, though, so I appreciate the info. The
Rockland sounds exactly like what my friend was using (except for
packaging, but that may have changed in 30+ years.

-Bill