[pure-silver] Re: update: verichrome pan dev time

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 09:09:34 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Daneliuk" <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 1:37 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: update: verichrome pan dev time

On 10/31/2014 03:08 PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

did like Plus-X in roll film. Another goody was Plus-X motion picture negative stock. I still have some although I don't know if its still good.

I believe that this is what Photo Warehouse must be using to continue to
sell Plus-X in 35mm:

http://www.amazon.com/Rolls-Kodak-Plus-x-125px-Black/dp/B00C6N40YG/ref=sr_1_7?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1414787776&sr=1-7&keywords=plus-x+film

If only there were a reliable source of frozen Plus-X in 4x5 and 120. It
was a worthy competitor to my beloved APX 100.

If you have a sample you can tell from the perforations. Plus-X still film has Kodak Standard perfs (oblong) and Plus-X motion picture negative has Bell & Howell perfs (round sides).

Los Angeles
WB6KBL