[pure-silver] Re: storage temperature for paper

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:21:33 -0400

Generally the higher the storage temperature the faster it ages. If at high humidity you can also get molds or other stuff to grow in the gel. Specially some off brand OMs. Or some other bugs might find the paper good to eat. All my paper is frozen until I need to use it.

Oxygen (air) is a bigger enemy to developers but I still keep mine at 70F or lower.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Stoney" <sstoney@xxxxxxx>