[pure-silver] storage temperature for paper

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:04:14 -0500

My darkroom here in houston is getting rather warm during the day. Right now it is about 88 degrees in there (no AC on when I'm not working there). I keep some of my paper out there in a paper safe. Is this too warm for photographic paper? If not, what is?

Also, what about working solutions of paper developer? What temperature should they be stored at?

--shannon