[pure-silver] Re: numbering prints?

  • From: "Bob Younger" <younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 15 Sep 2006 13:32:00 -0700
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:31:03 -0700

He also has some good thoughts on pricing and value of photography;
advocating making photographs available to 'normal' people. Some of it
echoes the writings of Adams who contributed to the distribution of
photography in books, posters, etc. I've completely rethought the pricing of
my prints and am trying to make them affordable by someone like me.
Bob

  _____