[pure-silver] Re: mat cutting service?

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:19:14 -0400

<quote who=Shannon Stoney] date=[14/04/2006 14:13/>
> Does anybody on this list have a mat cutting service that they like? I
> tried Superior Archival Materials, but they are very slow about
> returning calls and emails.

   Do you do a lot? It might make more sense to buy one..

   The other option is to find a shop that sells mats. They will cut 'em
for ya.

   I do them myself with a hand-held mat cutter with beveled edge. Most
people, after seeing my mats, think I have a slight drinking problem.

   HA!

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca