[pure-silver] Re: mat cutting service?

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 01:30:30 +0200

Dave

My left index finger is not as wide as it used to be. I always took pride in
my swift cut. If you do it fast enough and the blade is really sharp, it
takes about 500 ms for the brain to recognize the pain, then another 250 ms
for the vocal cords to utter the response. That's almost enough time to
enjoy the smooth result, which is then totally ruined by the recognition
that the mat is lost to blood splatter for ever.

I never claimed to be very bright, just determined.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com