[pure-silver] Re: let me count the ways; was donuts

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:24:17 -0500

Is the donut located in the middle of the print, on all the prints that have it, like in the sample that you posted?

It must be some kind of a reflection inside the enlarger "works". I would try exposing at a larger aperture and also maybe adjusting the enlarger lamp position.

Just guesses.

Cheers!
Jukka

Yes, all dead center. There are a bunch of lamps--eight all together--on the sides of the diffusion box, pointed into the diffusion box.

--shannon

MENU BANAL >> http://jlehmus.sdf-eu.org << MENU BANAL