[pure-silver] Re: how long, when partially wet?

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:09:26 -0700 (PDT)

At one time he was a list member, and actually one of the nicest guys you will
ever run across.  Even if it is out of print, Id bet he might have a copy or
two laying around and ask nice and I bet he would autograph it for you.

Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: On Saturday 31 March 2007 15:39,
Shannon Stoney wrote:
> I think we may have had this discussion before, but:  What is your
> favorite book about printing black and white photographs? I have
> Ansel Adams The Print, which I like a lot.  I think I used to have
> another one, but I can't find it right now.

Photographer's Master Printing Course by Tim Rudman.

I don't know if it's in print or not. I just kept ordering it until Amazon
finally gave up and shipped it to me.

 Nick

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.