[pure-silver] Re: how long, when partially wet?

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Janet,

I don't have an answer for you in regard to how long
to let your print dry. But I do sympathize with you
about the frustration you feel when it comes to making
photographs that you are pleased with.

This is something that I contend with as well,  and I
imagine all of us do.  So many of my own negatives I
find to be mundane or trite, and I sometimes think
that I should pack it in as well. But then everything
comes together and I end up making an image that I am
pleased with and my spirit and desire to make
photographs is rejuvenated, and so I continue on.

The struggle is often hard, but when the satisfaction
of making a successful photograph comes, it is a great
feeling.

John Meyers