[pure-silver] Re: blotter books

  • From: Lee Carmichael <click76112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:57:11 -0500

Ralph,

sorry I misunderstood.  So are you referring to dry down?

lee\c

At 01:10 PM 4/17/2006, you wrote:
Lee

In the last note, I was talking about print tones changing with drying
temperature (not about curl).

As far as curl goes, it is highly influenced by drying speed, which of
course is an interaction of humidity and temperature.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com