[pure-silver] Re: Water to temp

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:11:25 -0500

I use the method of setting the graduate in a sink full of warm water till it comes up to temp.

Really the main problem here is that most of the year, the tap water is too warm! So is distilled water in jugs in the house. I use 35mm empty film canisters as "ice cubes." I fill them with water and put them in the freezer, and then float them in the too-warm solution till it comes down to the right temp.

--shannon