[pure-silver] Re: Threading Enlarger Lenses

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:02:42 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:17 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Threading Enlarger Lenses

Since August I have been trying to figure out how to thread the enlarger lenses in my school's darkroom so that the numbers face front. I tried numerous times, deducing that if the lens was now 25% off to the right, I would begin threading 25% off to the left once I unscrewed it.....but I still have all the lenses facing the wrong way!

I hope there is some simple method that everyone except me is privy to, and that some kind soul will let me in on it! ;=}

Thanks in advance,

    What kind of enlarger is this?

---