[pure-silver] Re: Threading Enlarger Lenses

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:03:00 -0500

Gosh I LOVE this group!!

I am off from school right now but can't wait to get into the darkroom Monday &
experiment!

Snoopy, the reason for wanting the lenses to face front is that I'm teaching a
bunch of high-school students.  We are getting into fine-tuning prints, and I
think being sure what aperture they are using is getting in the way of most of
them.

Richard, most of them are omega C700's w/condenser heads.  And a Beseler or 2,
not sure of the model.  I cannot get the lens to face front on any of them.

Thanks for everyone's advice & comments.

Adrienne Moumin***************************************on the web at:
http://www.picturexhibit.comSaatchi Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/hw6r3Art DC: