[pure-silver] Re: Tetenal Mirasol 2000

  • From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:28:36 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: john stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 15, 2005 1:52 AM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Tetenal Mirasol 2000

You can find it at:

http://www.tetenal.com/f_photo_sidavor_uk.htm

I tried to download the pdf file, but it wasn't permitted.

I found this link through:

http://www.madsens.com.au/boot_dark.htm

Some of the links are to Australian MSDS files that sometimes have more
details of ingredients than some others.

John S

   I was able to download two MSDS from the first URL. It has Mirasol 2000 and
Super Mirasol.

For Mirasol 2000 the ingredients are given as:

2 Composition / Information on Ingredients
Hazardous Ingredients
CAS-Nr. Symbol and R-phrases of the pure substance
5-10 % wetting agents
9036-19-5 Xn 22-41-52/53
<0.06 % Isothiazolone
55965-84-9 T,C,N 23/24/25-34-43-50/53
Description Wetting agent for photographic use

For Super Mirasol they are:
2 Composition / Information on Ingredients
Hazardous Ingredients
CAS-Nr. Symbol and R-phrases of the pure substance
> % Polymethylsiloxan
117272-76-1
Description Auxiliary product for photografic processing