[pure-silver] Re: Agfa Rapidfixer

  • From: Snoopy <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:41:07 +0100

Hello Danny,

sorry bout the delay, had to ask AGFA to probe their archives. G333c is a
machine fixer.

They claim: dilution 1+4 i.e. 1 liter of concentrate make up 5 liters of
fixer. Temperature is 30 degrees centigrade (in the machine).

IOf I were you I would try the 1+4 at normal development temp and try
between 5-10 minutes of fixing time for films. YOu can always see if it
clears and if it has not cleared you can always stick it back in the fixer.

Love
Snoopy