[pure-silver] Re: Test message to Pure-Silver

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:18:38 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:33 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Test message to Pure-Silver

Richard, Hi,
I started having conversations with horses in there language, and I started talking quiet and respectfully. I found out that they were listening and they became quiet with respect, and then a partnership formed. I have been trying to talk to the internet for year and I noticed it's not
listening, or maybe I don't speak its language.

Jonathan Ayers  [mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Anyone who has been around horses much knows you must talk to them a lot and make horse noises. Partly its to let them know you are there when they can't see you. Horses are like any animal, they have different personalities but really nervous ones are mostly those that have been abused. Abused animals just don't want to be near people. They are like the people who think all dogs, cats, horses, are the same.

---