[pure-silver] Re: Red Filter

  • From: RobC <ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:26:06 +0100

Don't know the filter values but I would suggest that you cut some plain glass
to size and then cover with rubylith which is red masking material used for
filtering with lith films and line art processes. In the UK I bought some
called AdMask which is sticky on one side. That should do it and its a cheap
option. The rubylith will come in handy for other masking in the darkroom from
time to time.