[pure-silver] Re: "Real" cameras stores in Boston.

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 10:54:28 +0200

That could be it. However, Jim (from Calumet) told me that it was not possible to do it before he even took the bank details. I explained that I would be at a different address for a few days and needed it shipped there, and he said: 'Sorry, only to addresses known to your bank as shipping or billing address. Otherwise, the verification process of the card details will fail.'

He suggested what Bob proposed (add the address to the bank's list of addresses), but the bank claimed not to be set up for that. I ended up having my brother-in-law buy it for me, and I paid him back.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com
http://www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.

P don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

On Jul 03, 2010, at 05:46, K W Hart wrote:

This can also have to do with your card issuing bank. My credit card is issued by a credit union, and while the rates and fees are lower, the security is higher. I recently got back from a five day trip from Indiana to Pennsylvania, and before I left, I had to tell the credit union that there would be charges made enroute. Otherwise, they would have called my home, gotten no answer, and shut off my credit card

Ken Hart