[pure-silver] Re: "Real" cameras stores in Boston.

  • From: "K W Hart" <kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 23:46:49 -0400

This can also have to do with your card issuing bank. My credit card is issued
by a credit union, and while the rates and fees are lower, the security is
higher. I recently got back from a five day trip from Indiana to Pennsylvania,
and before I left, I had to tell the credit union that there would be charges
made enroute. Otherwise, they would have called my home, gotten no answer, and
shut off my credit card

Ken Hart