[pure-silver] Re: Pushing delta 400?

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:07:23 -0500

Of the developers you list having, your best bet for pushing film is the HC-110.
I quote from the Un-Offical HC-110 Resource website: "Where HC-110 really shines
is in scientific work or push-processing, where film is deliberately
overdeveloped to increase contrast and speed. HC-110 gives surprisingly little
fog even with very prolonged development."  For Delta 400 at an EI of 800 use
dilution B and develop for 10 min @20C.  (from The Massive Development Chart)
The chart lists times for higher EI's too.

Jerry