[pure-silver] Re: Pushing delta 400?

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:55:26 -0500

To each their own.  I have never had any trouble measuring out HC-110, Rodinal,
or the Gainer PC-TEA developers using a graduate.  The thick concentrate has a
flat meniscus and thus measurement is very accurate.  You learn to pour slowly
and anticipate when to stop.  Once most of the developer has been poured out,
adding some water and placing one's thumb over the top and shaking gets the rest
out.  The rinse is added to the working solution which is finally made up to its
final volume.  The problem with the syringes are that they do fit into the small
bottles that I use to store the concentrates.

Jerry