[pure-silver] Re: Pure Silver Wiki

  • From: "Bob Younger" <younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 06 Apr 2006 05:04:55 -0700
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 05:04:34 -0700

I think it would be worthwhile to have such a centralized
and growing knowledge base. With both original content, and
the links to existing and other resources, it could serve
this community well. A number of resources have become quite
static. And that brings up the next point.
Unfortunately, someone's going to have to administer the
Wiki both technically (system admin) and for content; and
I'm not sure Ryuji (actually quite certain) is going to have
the time to do that, though his contributions of content
will be a critical element. Hackers and others are an
amazingly clever bunch and will do damage as well as make
the site inaccessible. I think it's almost killed
(figuratively speaking) Clive at f32.  But if someone can do
the admin, then it would be worth developing the Wiki.
Bob Younger
Terra Nova Photography