[pure-silver] Re: Process direction

  • From: Jean-David Beyer <jeandavid8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 21:00:35 -0400

Elias Roustom wrote:
For the fun of it Tim, I noticed you go left to right! For some reason I do all my processing right to left. It doesn't matter on bit, but I can't remember a darkroom I've been in that's not right to left. I suppose it all depends where the sink is.

How about the rest of you?

Mine is left to right.
IIRC, Ansel Adams darkroom in Yosemite was left to right.
In his Basic Photo Series, his was left to right.
I think Wynn Bullock's was also left to right, but I am not sure of that.

I am right handed. Perhaps were I left handed, it would make sense to go the other way. My sink takes up the entire wet side of the darkroom, 14 feet. An eight-foot main sink, a two-foot washing sink and a 2-foot drainboard on each end.

 ^^-^^ 20:55:01 up 13 days, 3:09, 3 users, load average: 4.34, 4.34, 4.34