[pure-silver] Re: Process direction

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 00:35:08 +0000

 I started out and continue to work left to right.

I guess when I started using my darkroom I actually put some thought into the
fact that  left was the furtherest point in the wetside from the safelight,
moving to the right moves closer to the safelight.

It probably also has to do with reading from left to right and driving on the
right side of the road...

Speedy
Leesburg GA USA

> From: elroustom@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Process direction
> Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:07:55 -0400
> To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For the fun of it Tim, I noticed you go left to right! For some
> reason I do all my processing right to left.
> It doesn't matter on bit, but I can't remember a darkroom I've been
> in that's not right to left. I suppose it all depends where the sink is.
>
> How about the rest of you?
>
> E.
>
> > I've just added pictures of the setup for all to see on my darkroom
> > page:
> >
> >     http://www.tundraware.com/Photography/Darkroom/

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.