[pure-silver] Re: "Polish"paper was,RE: Re: DS14 paper developer and a slimy mold

  • From: alkos <24x36@xxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:02:27 +0100

Breukel, C. (HKG) wrote:

HI Alkos,

I have the box with the supposingly polish paper in front of me, and I
stand corrected, there is no clue that it's made in Poland, the person
how gave it to me siad it was polish or something like that, probably
because the name sounds Polish to us dutch?

The name sounds russian to me, pole :)

Anyway the full label reads : "Zunow HiQ Bromide BW 119 "W" White,
Granula, double weight, SOFT"

No trace on the google. Are you really sure it exists? ;D

(personally, if it isn't open yet, i would keep it as a collectible. The Zunow-camera maker things can be quite expensive these days :)

Best Regards

alkos
--
"go out, burn some film!"