[pure-silver] Re: Photography (because of Pure-Silver)

  • From: Joel Alpers <joel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:35:39 -0700

Joel Alpers wrote:
William Harting wrote:
What's stumping me at the moment is the "please provide a bio." He hates that part. Let the third person do it.

-bill
Bill:

Very funny  :)    I, too, hate writing about myself in the third person.

More correctly, we hate writing about ourselves in the third persons.
Just one of those things that you have to "get over" when you exhibit your work.

He agrees.

Joel.