[pure-silver] OT! Was new b&W now traffic photos -- well, sort of OT

  • From: Eric Maquiling <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:30:03 -0700

On 10/06 15:08, Jim Brick wrote:
> At 06:20 AM 10/6/2004, Brian Reynolds wrote:
>

> >In NYC the red light cameras have a very visible flash of light when
> >they go off.  They are set up to only trigger when they sense a

Back in the '80s, the Sunpak potato mashers were a hot item.  I
remember seeing a guy (or reading about him).  He does Holloween
photos in the Village  with the Sunpak with an infrared filter and
infrared film.  Nobody knows he's shotting (zone focus f/16 type
thing, wide angle).  Every Holloween, I swear I would do that.  But I
guess I'm getting kinda lazy.

I'm wondering if it is easier to do that with traffic signals?  Can't
see the flash, better images.

But if anyone wants to start a new thread with infrared flash/film
photography, that's fine too.  Wonder if Vivitar has one of those for
the 283?

--
Eric
aim:  maquilingeric